I don't do memes. I find them annoying and uninteresting for the most part, both for me and my readers.
But because SFDB is all about supporting the SoFla blogging community, I will acquiesce this once to an Incertus "tag" [ugh] and list six random things about myself.
What I won't do is "tag" anyone else and put them through this misery. Bear with me.
1. I'm an Army brat. Moved around every 3 years growing up and lived overseas for 1 "tour," as the Army calls it. My family also did a tour in Hawaii.
2. I eat pasta for dinner virtually every night of the week. It's a habit that I've found hard to break since my running days.
3. It's a tradition for me to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation every Thanksgiving.
4. My beer of choice is Yuengling.
5. I've run 2 marathons (Pittsburgh '00, Disney '02).
6. Favorite fast food: Pollo Tropical Tropichop Max [white rice, black beans and chicken] with 2 curry/mustard sauces. To go.
Thank God that's over with.